Monday, October 18, 2010

Outside of the reception room there are two wooden benches..a sort of porch area..in front of large window looking into the room...I've purchased some French burlap pillows from etsy.com that will be placed on the benches...One is really cute..i'll post a photo soon...It has our M monogram and "Est. 2011" ..with some filigree design on it... I've also bought some canvas and some transfer paper and am going to purchase and download some French pillow designs off of etsy. I love, love, love that website... Also..off of that same website..different artist.. I've purchased a monogram stamp.. This design will have our last name, the M, and the date. I'm going to stamp mini brown paper bags. On the patio entrance there will be a galvanized silver tub with lavender. Guests will be able to fill the bags with this adorable silver scoop I found at the French home decor store we have in town. I also got the lavender idea from their store.. They change out the potpourri each season. Right now they have some cedar and dried oranges and lavender for the fall. I'm debating weather I want the iron stand for the galvanized tub or do i want the tub sitting on the bench..

.



No comments:

Post a Comment