Friday, June 24, 2011

7 days...whaaaaat?!!!!















































yup! 7 days! my last weekend as a single woman! hahaha.. I went to get my hair done today for a trial run.. I was really nervous about it because if I didn't care for it ..I was stuck.. My first stylist backed out so I was in a panic to find another. I decided to go to the salon down the street where I'd had my hair cut before. The girl did great..and did my mom's hair wonderful too. I wanted a bump on top and curls.. She made the bump good.. although I had to go to pizza hut right after.. I slightly felt like Priscilla Presley so I came home and parted it on the side as I usually do.. so I think I'm going to have her do that... but as far as the overall look I liked and the curls.. They loosened up later tonight so they are not as ringlet and tight looking. Big sigh of relief...whewww.... now to superglue my earring that I dropped on the floor at the salon!

2 comments: