Thursday, March 10, 2011


Today we went back to visit one of our rental places.. for.. I don't know.. the third or fourth time?! I wanted to look over the place settings and linens again...and I brought my mock arrangement and menu card to try it out on their table. Went to David's bridal with one of the bridesmaid's bouquets to double check that they matched. They do..thank goodness! I should have done that from the very start. I also looked at my bridesmaids' shoes once more and got a swatch of the dress color to take home. annnnd I ordered my flower girl dresses. I have two adorable flower girls who will be pink ballerinas for the day!

PS. I found out yesterday that Super Target has French Macarons! (as of February 2011) I didn't see them at mine..but hopefully they will get there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment