Monday, April 11, 2011



































I'm beginning to like ranunculus flowers as much as peonies.. I picked up a bunch of ranunculus flowers, small hydreangeas, and lavendar at that store (previous posts) in arkansas... I saw mini french market bouquets at a store here, Windsor Market...this idea has been in the back of my mind for a while.. small selection of flowers wrapped up in crumpled brown paper tied with rafia... reminds me of my favorite movies, My Fair Lady, "would ya like to buy some violets?" So they will be placed in the foyer of the reception or maybe on the front patio for the ladies to take... And then hobby lobby had their 40% off internet coupon ..so I bought six pink paper parosols for my bridesmaids and one for me for photo props!

No comments:

Post a Comment