Monday, January 31, 2011

















































































































I met with the golf course manager today and finalized more details of the reception. So I now have use of the back patio! The bridal party will be taking photos on the greens while guests arrive to the patio and are served pink lemonade in mason jars.. I'm in love with the mason jars idea.. hot pink and white striped straws, mini sticker labels, tied with french lace... then i've had this paper cone picture in my idea book for quite awhile and didn't know how to incorporate it in... we can't throw rose petals or confetti at the church..and we're doing sparklers at night at the golf club... so we decided to make a variation on chex mix..kind of an herb popcorn, pretzel, maybe pecan mix.. served in sheet music cones w/ hot pink and light pink tissue... I can't afford appetizers like I thought..so one more thing to add to the list that homemade/another craft project! The cones were simple to make at least.. I printed sheet music off of google images and ran newsprint through my printer! Also, guests are going to be signing the "guestbook" by leaving their thumb print on a framed thumb print tree..another idea I've seen and loved.. something different.. photos of my framed tree idea soon... the last photo on here are the lavender bags.. which guests will fill in the outdoor front entrance...i finally got to use my stamp! ..that was fun : )

2 comments:

  1. http://twigsandhoney.blogspot.com/ I hate to enable you, but I'm in love with this blog!

    ReplyDelete