Friday, January 7, 2011

Organization!


I think I'm a compulsive organizer.. I wasn't satisfied with the wedding planner book that I bought last year.. I thought it was perfect at the time..or I was just in "the moment" after being newly engaged and didn't care about what the book detailed so much..just in love with the cute design.. the book became too wordy..telling me info that was just plain common sense.. and provided info and organization for things not needed..so I began to rip out the pages of what I did like and in combination with martha stewart weddings templates.. i made this.

It's perfectly organized just how i like it..tabs and records for the budget, guest lists, etc. plus its a binder so I can hole punch all my receipts and notes..

This guest list template I found off of martha stewart weddings.. I had bought this cute little white photo box and wanted to write everyones addresses on tiny notecards like they do in the movies or atleast in "Father of the Bride." The cards became too mixed up.. so I made this.. that was our new year's eve..organizing and re-editing the dreaded guest list...

3 comments:

  1. haha, oh organization how i love to procrastinate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to comment again because my "word verification" word was "ediptil" and it immediately made me think of our epil stop spoof commercial

    ReplyDelete