Friday, January 7, 2011

Resume Procrastination


















































I can see the floor of my bedroom again..hooray! It looks all neat and nice..but most of the wedding stuff got crammed back under the bed and behind doors... but at least this side of the bed is walkable space yet again and showcases my peony inspiration..along with some other flowers I picked up at Michael's yesterday..for no reason at all.. they were just saying buy me! buy me! I'm sure i'll think of a legitimate reason for them soon..or at least that's what i tell myself.. This photo album is the reason my printer is now on the blink.. I had this sudden moment of inspiration/revelation to use this album that i've never figured out what to use for (another random purchase) ..and print out every photo of wedding inspiration/ideas I had saved on my computer.. well i think my printer is on strike and refuses to print anything or acknowledge the driver exists on my computer.. but the album is very handy and its all nice and the images are in order of the events of the wedding..

1 comment:

  1. look who's being a busy beaver :) i honestly wish i lived closer to help you with this

    ReplyDelete