Saturday, March 12, 2011

the cake




With some help from the family, some cardboard, tinfoil, and all that leftover packing paper from NY...we made a mock cake last night.. it looked a little silly before the flowers..and it was really wobbly..lol..I knocked it over twice...but I wanted to make sure I had enough flowers.. and to see actually if it would be as tall as I'd hoped..I've always admired Catherine Zeta Jones' white wedding cake..and I wanted a BIG cake.. Thomas' grandma is making the cake...the design on the icing will be pretty simple..all white with simple swags.. I'll be putting the flowers in between the layers the morning of the wedding..haha.. as if we don't have enough planned we'll have to do.. but I wouldn't have it any other way..I love creating/decorating..

No comments:

Post a Comment