Saturday, March 12, 2011





















We finally got motivated to make those centerpieces.... well some of them... We made all the arrangements for the candelabras. There will be 11 tables..2 tall vases, 3 semi tall vases, and 6 candelabras... I read somewhere online or in a magazine that said to have different heights.. I like it because each table will be a little different. So..the candelabras I'm renting can have a candle in the center or flowers.. I opted for the flowers so they'll tie in with the vases at the other tables. So if you can imagine the white flowers..gone from the photo and the pink peonies in the center where the candle is supposed to go.. I grabbed a tall candle holder from my bedroom to kinda see how it would look..

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the flowers and the centerpieces Christian-you really should get paid to do this-I may need you to do all of it for me someday! (you know I would too). I can't wait to see how everything looks on the day of-it's going to be magazine-worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I will love to help you with your wedding too! : )

    ReplyDelete