Sunday, March 27, 2011

to send the bride and groom on their way!













































The bubbles, ribbon wands, and recently purchased bells all are done! They will be in baskets for the bridesmaids and groomsmen to hand out after the ceremony. I've been to many weddings where most of the favors are not taken because they were not handed out. I really like the idea of the bridal party handing them out. The ribbon wands are extra special.. I really only had to buy the polka dot ribbon because the rest I already had.. If you don't know me..I LOVE ribbon! When i was a little girl, about 4 or 5 yrs. old, I had this habit of tying ribbons on door knobs, dresser knobs, ...anywhere that i could find to tie a ribbon! Everyone in my immediate family remembers this and now they comment whenever I dress something up with ribbon..even Thomas does too...haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment