Sunday, March 27, 2011
















Yesterday, mom and I drove to Tontitown, Arkansas..near Siloam Springs to check out this store called "Oops!" AMAZING!! I heard about it from my photographer. This store had tons of discounted items...I was most interested in their floral and home decor dept. The floral dept. was huge! Really good quality florals.. I purchased gorgeous white cupped peonies and hydrangeas for the foyer arrangement at the reception. I purchased small white ranunculus flowers,purple hydrangeas, and lavender for "mini-bouquets" for guests to take at the reception (another idea in the works!) ..not wedding related but I also purchased a rug for my new preschool class ~ 4 bucks! ..it was worth the drive..and so was eating at Callahan's Steakhouse! soon we are going to check out this other store "A to Z" in Alma, Arkansas.. it is said they have nine buildings and and tons of wedding items!

No comments:

Post a Comment