Sunday, April 3, 2011








































At the reception, on the back patio, guests will be signing in on our thumbprint tree. Thomas created this tree last night using his stylus and photoshop. Then he downloaded some fingerprint photoshop brushes to create the "leaves" so we could see for fun how it might turn out after the guests "leaf their thumbprint!" They'll also use a fine point sharpie to write their names under their prints. Still looking for a large off-white frame for it and then I'm going to use the frame I covered in moss for the sign. I bought the leaf shaped ink pads at Joan's fabric and craft store.

1 comment:

  1. That is really beautiful!!! Yours is the best tree that I have seen so far anywhere on the internet. Any chance that you would give me the file so I could make one for my best friend for her wedding???

    ReplyDelete