Monday, April 11, 2011


The canopy is ...DONE!! hooray! we can finally watch tv in the living room again! the "poofs" are not as "poofy" as I'd like them..but we have an idea for wedding day..so maybe it will be a bit "poofier." The flower arrangements drove me nuts! I did them both and then could not figure out why the one on the right didn't look like the one on the left.. Thomas thankfully fixed it..lol.. he's so good..and patient! no, i don't plan on wearing socks with heels..but..MY SHOES CAME IN!! YIPEE!! and they fit! I ordered them online...perfect! They didn't make me as tall as I'd hoped..trying them out standing next to Thomas.. they're 4 inches.. which makes me think..gee what do i really look like standing next to him!? Well two things crossed off the list..canopy and shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment