Sunday, April 3, 2011

When I was six years old I was Miss America for career day...I chose that because I had asked my mom who the richest man was and she said Donald Trump..and I said well I wanna marry him when I grow up...she said well then you'll have to become Miss America...haha.. I've been searching all year for my bridal shoes.. I've traveled to stores hours away and also looked online. Trying to find a platform with an ankle strap and that has enough bling is hard to find! I finally ran across Ivanka Trump's new shoe line... (funny that it's trump brand!) I LOOOOVE these! Zappos.com finally got size 6/ivory in. Hopefully size 6 will fit.. I range from size 5 to 6 depending on the shoe..but they do have free shipping and free returns. I purchased the shoes tonight...can't wait till they get here! Then I can try them on with my dress and I can get my alterations done!

No comments:

Post a Comment